And in much the same way you'd expect to feel about the transition from Ford Anglia to BMW ... I loved it! It is so easy and smooth to sew with. I love the fact you can sew at different speeds (very useful when one is just getting back into sewing), to be able to wind a bobbin without needing to unthread the machine is bliss and the fact that the tension is perfect leads to, well, ... a complete lack of tension! I feel in harmony with my new machine rather that having to coax it to behave all the time.
Anyway, this is what I made. It's a gift for a friend to go in her garden room or The Posh Shed as we prefer to call it whilst sitting in there and sipping the vino. I used Clarke & Clarke's "Scotties" fabric and recycled an old 50cm square cushion pad. The colours are fresh and clean and the design is similar to the Radley dog; she loves their handbags so I'm hoping she'll like this too.
| 50cm Cushion in Clarke & Clarke's "Scotties" |
![]() |
| Bow detailing |

No comments:
Post a Comment